Recruiting for a Balloon Maker
We're on the look out for part-time help in our Kensington balloon studio.
Join our small creative team making hella cute balloon gifts. We have a large workshop which allows us to work safely together while socially distancing.
We're looking for someone who really wants to be part of the creative industries and be part of building The Heyday Club in Melbourne and beyond.
- 10 to 15 hours per week (flexible)
- Weekend work not always required but we do operate on Saturdays
- Contract based role
- Start date asap
Your role is varied but can include any of the below on a daily basis.
What you'll do;
- Make balloons! You'll be trained in making balloon gifts, bouquets and installations.
- Package up gift boxes. Liaise with our drivers to ensure safe, contact-less delivery
- Handle customer enquiries and book in new jobs
- Manage stock levels and order in new glitzy supplies when needed
- Help keep the studio tidy and in order (we all do this!)
- Help us create regular content for social media, the website and emails by grabbing pics and videos of daily orders.
What you need;
- You be you babe!
- Some experience in creative gifting i.e. balloons, baking, floristry would be amazing but not essential
- Genuine passion to learn the trade and be part of helping a small business grow
- Super-charged attention to detail to ensure that every gift goes out at its very best
If this sounds like you or someone you know get them to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about themselves and why they'd like to join the team. Links to previous creative work or a CV would be great too - but we mainly just want to know more about you.